Graham & Brown has been creating elegant homes since 1946 and in that time we’ve learned a thing or two about design and colour. Our palette of 100 timeless colours has been inspired by our rich heritage in design. All of our shades have been chosen to coordinate with our wallpapers to create an enviable finish.
100ml sample pots are available for our entire range of Graham & Brown premium paints in a matt emulsion finish. Using a sample pot not only provides you with the confidence that you have made the correct decision but allows you to test the paint on different walls in your room. We recommend testing small patches of paint in different areas of the room, this allows you to see how the colour looks at different times of the day and light sources. Ideally your paint should be applied in small areas that attract direct sunlight, indirect sunlight and artificial light as varying light sources can have a big impact on how your colour looks.
Available in 4 finishes:
Durable Matt Emulsion
- Premium matt paint for interior walls, ceilings and primed wood and metalwork.
- Wipeable and durable
- 100ml and 2.5 litre
Resistance Ultra Durable
- Specially formulated to give a permanently matt finish to walls even after cleaning.
- Ideal for use in high traffic areas, kitchens and bathrooms.
- 2.5 litre
Quick Drying Gloss
- Water based gloss paint suitable for use on interior wood and metal (including raidators).
- 1 Litre
Primer & Undercoat
- Our primer and undercoat provides the perfect base for any decorating project.
- 1 Litre.
How To Clean Our Paint
- Paint takes up to 28 days to fully dry.
- Any cleaning must be completed after 28 days of application.
- Always clean with sufficient water.
- Do not push too hard as this can polish the paint and leave marks.
- Use a soft sponge or cloth, not a microfibre cloth.
- If necessary, add mild soap to the water.