Baroque Bead Stripe Pearl Wallpaper
Baroque Bead Stripe takes a traditional design and adds a fresh new feel that radiates elegance and sophistication. Tonal stripes on pearlescent fibrous paper are beautifully adorned with crystal beads to spectacularly disperse natural light for a look that is timeless and effortless, injecting a glamourous feel into your interior.
- This wallcovering is a specialist beaded product and therefore needs careful and considered application.
- We recommend using cloths or dust sheets, as free beads can become attracted to materials and surfaces through static.
- There will always be a certain percentage of loose beads so this is normal. However, loose beads can cause hazards to flooring or furniture surfaces, so we recommend continuous cleaning throughout hanging.
- To achieve an even appearance, never allow wallpaper paste to get onto the beaded surface of the wallcovering.
- Do not use a cloth or wallpaper smoother to wipe over the beaded surface, use a clean soft roller, working from the centre to the edges of the paper to expel air bubbles.
- After hanging 2-3 lengths, inspect the result. No claim for hanging costs can be accepted once more than one roll is hung.
- For best result, maximum care and minimal handling is needed.
- We recommend using our Paste The Wall Lining Paper before hanging your chosen design.
- For advice on how to use this product please see our guide on how to use paste the wall wallpaper.
- Made in England
Roll Length 10.00 m
Pattern Repeat 64.00 cm
Design Match Free
Application Methods Paste the Wall
Additional information We recommend following the hanging instructions supplied with this wallpaper by using the Paste the Wall method to achieve the best results.
Weight 1.8 kg