How To Hang A Wall Mural
Create a statement feature wall in your home with a Wall Mural.
Watch our How To guide on how to perfectly hang your wall mural...
- Wall Filler
- Stanley Knife
- Wallpaper Paste
- Plumb Line
- Tape Measure
- Sand Paper
Your mural comes in just one roll, carefully unwrap and cut off the instructions from the end of the roll.
Step 1 - Prepare your Walls
- Fill and sand any imperfections on your wall.
- Clean the wall with detergent or sugar soap
Step 2 - Line Up & Paste
- Measure 48cm out from your starting point and use a plumb line to draw a vertical line. This gives you a straight edge to line the right hand edge of your first panel. Mix paste according to manufacturers instructions
- Then apply your paste the wall paste on the first section of your wall. Your mural comes in sections, we recommend cutting each piece as you go. This way you can't get the panels mixed up
- Hang your first drop with the right hand edge aligned to your plumb line; working from left to right
- When you are happy with the position, smooth down and trim the excess
- Continue to cut and paste each section as you go
Ready to transform your home, browse our entire Wall Mural range