Pierre White Gold Wallpaper
Magnolia, considered to be one of the most beautiful plants when in bloom, boasts a hidden strength with its monumental height and large flowers. In 1703, these gorgeous ornamental flowering trees with magnificent blossoms were named in honour of Pierre Magnol by French botanist Charles Plumier. This graceful and elegant floral, hand painted in the Graham & Brown studio, is symbolic of purity and nobility. Pierre White Gold combines neutral florals with an assertive white gold backdrop, creating an easy living contemporary design. Soft yet strong, white gold, is Graham and Brown’s 2018 metallic of the year, creating an elegant, opulent and cultivated feel
- Quick & easy 'Paste The Wall' application (no decorating table or pre-cutting required).
- Non-woven wallpaper, won't shrink or expand overtime.
- We recommend using our Paste The Wall Lining Paper before hanging your chosen design.
- Try our Superfresco Easy Starter Kit for everything you need to hang this wallpaper.
- For advice on how to use this product please see our guide on how to use paste the wall wallpaper.
- Made in England
Roll Length 10.00 m
Pattern Repeat 53.00 cm
Drop Size 26.50 cm
Design Match Offset
Application Methods Paste the Wall
Weight 1.00 kg
- UK Standard Delivery £2.99 (3 working days)
- Express Delivery £3.99 (Order before midnight 2 working days)
- Next Working Day Delivery £4.99 (Order before 9pm Mon - Fri)
- Ireland Delivery €7.99 (3 - 5 working days)
- 30 day return policy
- FREE UK returns on all orders