Pierre Pink Wallpaper
In the year of 1703, French Botanist Charles Plumier, named a flowering tree from the island of Martinique, Magnolia, in honour of renowned botanist Pierre Magnol. This typically femme-floral design boasts a hidden strength, with magnolias symbolising purity and dignity. Graham and Brown’s 2018 Wallpaper Of the Year, Pierre Pink marries muted pink pastel florals with assertive white gold metallic, creating a strong and sensitive design. Developed from the magnolia within Pierre, 2018 Colour of the Year, Penelope, is a uncomplicated and dainty tone which pairs perfectly with this design.
- Quick & easy 'Paste The Wall' application (no decorating table or pre-cutting required).
- Non-woven wallpaper, won't shrink or expand overtime.
- We recommend using our Paste The Wall Lining Paper before hanging your chosen design.
- Try our Superfresco Easy Starter Kit for everything you need to hang this wallpaper.
- For advice on how to use this product please see our guide on how to use paste the wall wallpaper.
- Made in England
Australia Standard Delivery $30 (10-15 days)
Orders over $400 – FREE
Rest Of World delivery starts from £7.95
All orders are dispatched from our UK warehouse.
*International orders are delivered by DHL
28 day return policy