How to Hang Wall Art
What You'll Need
- Tape Measure
- Spirit Level
How to Hang your Wall Art
- After you've chosen your Wall Art you'll want to select your layout. Lay your frames on the floor and try a few variations to see how your artwork can sit together.
- Mark where you want to hang your piece with a tape measure and pencil.
- Take one hanger and nail to this marked point on the wall and carefully hammer in the hanger.
- Make sure it's level using your Spirit Level.
- Repeat this process with the rest of your frames.