Pierre White Gold Wallpaper
Magnolia, considered to be one of the most beautiful plants when in bloom, boasts a hidden strength with its monumental height and large flowers. In 1703, these gorgeous ornamental flowering trees with magnificent blossoms were named in honour of Pierre Magnol by French botanist Charles Plumier. This graceful and elegant floral, hand painted in the Graham & Brown studio, is symbolic of purity and nobility. Pierre White Gold combines neutral florals with an assertive white gold backdrop, creating an easy living contemporary design. Soft yet strong, white gold, is Graham and Brown’s 2018 metallic of the year, creating an elegant, opulent and cultivated feel
- Quick & easy 'Paste The Wall' application (no decorating table or pre-cutting required).
- Non-woven wallpaper, won't shrink or expand overtime.
- We recommend using our Paste The Wall Lining Paper before hanging your chosen design.
- Try our Superfresco Easy Starter Kit for everything you need to hang this wallpaper.
- For advice on how to use this product please see our guide on how to use paste the wall wallpaper.
- Made in England
Roll Length 32.80ft
Pattern Repeat 20.86 in
Drop Size 10.43 in
Design Match Offset
Application Methods Paste the Wall
Weight 2.20 lbs
Orders over $99 – FREE (Ground Shipping, 6-8 business days)
Orders under $99 - $12.50 (Ground Shipping, 6-8 business days)
2nd Day Shipping $45 (Order before 12 noon Mon - Fri)
Overnight Shipping $90 (Order before 12 noon Mon - Fri)
30 day return policy
No Restocking Fee