Metallic Tile Wallpaper
Foil celebrates Graham & Brown's rich history. The trend for tin ceilings in New York and feature walls is a strong one, but our story goes all the way back to 1946. After the war there were paper shortages and the only material we could find to make into wallpaper was a surplus of metallic paper that the RAF had used to foil enemy radar. The foil was bought, embossed and turned into wallpaper. To mark our 70th Anniversary we have used one of our early designs and combined it with foil to make a wallpaper that celebrates our humble beginnings and our fashion led future.
- Quick & easy 'Paste The Wall' application (no decorating table or pre-cutting required).
- Non-woven wallpaper, won't shrink or expand overtime.
- We recommend using our Paste The Wall Lining Paper before hanging your chosen design.
- Try our Superfresco Easy Starter Kit for everything you need to hang this wallpaper
- For advice on how to use this product please see our guide on How To Use Paste The Wall Wallpaper.
- Made in England
Roll Length 32.80ft
Design Match Straight
Application Methods Paste the Wall
Weight 8.81 lbs
Height 3.14 in
Depth 3.14 in
Ground Shipping (5-7 business days)
- FREE on orders over $150
- $12.50 on orders under $150 Overnight Shipping (Order before 12:00pm Mon - Fri)
- $30 on all orders
- 30 day return policy
- No Restocking Fee